The following Terms of Service apply to your use of this website. You are solely responsible for your conduct and your content on the Website and compliance with these terms. By registering with us or using or browsing this Website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms.
You agree that you will not post, email or make available any content or use this Website:
- In a manner that infringes, violates or misappropriates any third party's intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights or contractual rights;
- in a manner that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- to engage in spamming, ‘chain letters,’ ‘pyramid schemes’, advertisement of illegal or controlled products or services, or other advertising or marketing activities that violate these Terms of Service, any applicable laws, regulations or generally-accepted advertising industry guidelines;
- in a manner that is misleading, deceptive or fraudulent or otherwise illegal or promotes illegal activities, including engaging in phishing or otherwise obtaining financial or other personal information in a misleading manner or for fraudulent or misleading purposes;
- in a manner that is libelous or defamatory, or in a way that is otherwise threatening, abusive, violent, harassing, malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or invasive of another's privacy;
- in a manner that is harmful to minors in any way;
- in a manner that is hateful or discriminatory based on race, color, sex, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or age or is otherwise objectionable;
- to impersonate any other person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or to obtain access to this Website without authorization;
- to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website or prevent others from using this Website, or in a manner that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to this Website, or that otherwise negatively affects other persons' ability to use this Website;
- to use any manual or automated means, including agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access or manage any user's account or to monitor or copy this Website or the content contained therein;
- to facilitate the unlawful distribution of copyrighted content;
- in a manner that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent;
- in a manner that employs misleading email or IP addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of content transmitted through this Website or to users; and
- in a manner that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if emailed to users who have requested not to be contacted about other services, products or commercial interests.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- ‘Stalk’ or otherwise harass anyone;
- Collect, use or disclose data, including personal information, about other users without their consent or for unlawful purposes or in violation of applicable law or regulations;
- Request, solicit or otherwise obtain access to usernames, passwords or other authentication credentials from any member of this Website or to proxy authentication credentials for any member of this Website for the purposes of automating logins to this Website;
- Post any content containing child pornography to this Website;
- Post any content that depicts or contains rape, extreme violence, murder, bestiality, incest, or other similar content;
- Post any content that constitutes pornography, contains nudity, or is adult in nature.
- Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from this Website - except for Internet search engines (e.g. Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g. archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file, or ‘well-behaved’ web services/RSS/Atom clients. We reserve the right to define what we mean by ‘well-behaved’;
- Post irrelevant content, repeatedly post the same or similar content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website's infrastructure;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to our computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, this Website;
- Use this Website as a generic file hosting service;
- Take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback information off of this Website or for using it for purposes unrelated to this Website); and
- Develop, invoke, or utilize any code to disrupt, diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of, or impair the functionality of this Website.
You agree not to authorize or encourage any third party to use this Website to facilitate any of the foregoing prohibited conduct. You also agree that these Website Terms of Service inure to the benefit of our service providers (including our Website platform provider) and that they may take action (including the removal of your content and disabling of your account) in order to maintain compliance with these Website Terms of Service. Technology and hosting for aspects of this Website are provided by this Website's online service provider. However, the Website Creator of this Website controls the content, membership and policy of this Website, including those pages served by such service provider on behalf of this Website. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, by participating on this Website you agree to indemnify and hold harmless such service provider on all matters related to your interaction with others using this Website and participation with this Website.